FINSA was a pioneer in the manufacture of agglomerated wood and MDF panels in the Iberian Peninsula. In 1931 began the industrial activity in a sawmill in Portanxil (Ames). Some years later, in 1937, D. Manuel García Cambón gave corporate form to the project, which in 1946 was renamed FINANCIERA MADERERA S.A.
From the outset, we were aware of the responsibility we had in relying on wood as a basis for transforming and developing solutions. We learn from it and incorporate into our organization many of its virtues: its versatility, its emotional proximity to people, comfort and the warmth it brings to society. Following this path, also our wide commercial range is present in the daily life of human beings, being part of its most appreciated environment.